|Questions to help you decide
- Have you ever seriously thought about quitting?
- Is this your first real attempt?
- Have you thought about quitting a lot and are not sure where to start?
- Have you made several attempts but need to think about what has been learned from your experience?
- Are you ready to get real help and start your plan again?
Just looking for information?
The Tobacco Quitline can offer you brochures and information that will help you know more about tobacco, quitting and give you tips and suggestions even if you want to go at it on your own.
Call 1-800-QUITNOW or 1-800-784-8669 Or For Free Online Support Click Here
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday - 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday - 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday - 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Sunday - Voicemail is available
Days of Operation
The Mississippi Tobacco Quitline is open Monday through Saturday except for recognized holidays: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving Day.